Bolier servicing and repair in and around Berkshire
Tel: 01189 484815 / 07747 665818

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

Landlord gas safety certificate in Reading and the surrounding areas.

A Landlord gas certificate is a legal requirement of every landlord.

As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants.

If your property is managed via an agent it is important to clarify who is responsible for arranging the landlord gas safety certificate.

You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.

Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by  Gas Safe Registered technicians.

These certificates are known as a cp12.


Landlord gas safety certificate Area’s Covered

Reading, Thatcham, Newbury, Caversham, Henley, Tilehusrt, Ascot, Goring, Twyford, Maidenhead


Whats involved in a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate

As a landlord it is very important that the gas installation & all of the appliances are checked annually, a  landlord gas safety certificate  includes some of the following.

A boiler service is included within the safety check a preferred method to ensure the ongoing safety of the boiler.

The installation needs to be checked for gas leaks,this is known as a gas tightness test.

Correct gas pipe materials, installation & sizing.

Check gas pipe is  earth bonded correctly.

Check the correct operation of the gas appliances

Check position & condition of appliance flues.

Check appliance ventilation.

Check condition of gas appliance & gas appliance seals.

Check flame pictures &  flue analyser readings.

Check appliances safety devices.


If you require a landlord gas safety certificate don’t hesitate to contact D N Heating. If easier the tenant can be contacted directly & the invoice sent direct to the landlord or the agent.




Boiler Servicing and Repairs        Boiler Servicing and Repairs     Boiler Servicing and Repairs